This report presents the TFT LCD display market size (value, product, and consumption) worldwide, breaks through producers, regions, types and applications (data position predictions 2013-2018 and up to 2025)
This study also analyzes market conditions, market status, markets, growth rates, market future trends, market drivers and opportunities and challenges, risks and access restrictions, sales channels, distributors, and Porter’s five-next analysis.
TFT LCD is a type of LCD that provides optical properties such as picture contrast. TFT LCDs in the display panel for LCD TVs, desktop PCs and mobile computing devices. The LCD panel contains many components, which include various components like a polarizer, color filter and LCD glass substrate. The LCD glass substrates used in display devices are very thin (0.3-0.7 mm). The LCD thickness of glass substrates focuses on the seller to make slimmer and lightweight devices. Previously, the production of thin LCD glass was expensive.
However, currently, thin TFT LCDs are easily available in the market, which enables the production of thin LCD glass substrates. Corning presented its EAGLE XG glass substrate, which includes heavy metals like barium, arsenic, Halloween compounds and antimony which makes it eco-friendly and economical. Reducing thickness reduces LCD module by up to 10%. LCDs have gained market popularity since it is more expensive than conventional CRT displays. Features such as their light weight, low panels, mounting capabilities and low power consumption make them more user-friendly than conventional display systems. On the arrival of the flat panel, many new devices like LCD TVs, LED Backlit LCD TVs and OLD TV TVs have been introduced. LCD display from these display devices is the highest penetration rate, which is expected to increase market growth.
The TFT LCD display market was priced at XX million US dollars in 2017 and is estimated to reach XX million US dollars by 2025, during the period XX CAGR. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 – 2025 as the forecast period to approximate the market size for TFT LCD Display.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• AU Optronics
• LG Display
• Samsung Display
TFT LCD Display Breakdown Data by Type
• Twisted Nematic (TN)
• In-Plane Switching (IPS)
• Advanced Fringe Field Switching (AFFS)
• Multi-Domain Vertical Alignment (MVA)
• Patterned Vertical Alignment (PVA)
• Advanced Super View (ASV)
• Plane Line Switching (PLS)
TFT LCD Display Breakdown Data by Application
• Consumer Electronics
• Aerospace & Defense
TFT LCD Display Production by Region
• United States
• South Korea
TFT LCD Display Consumption by Region
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
Central & South America
• Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
• Global TFT LCD display status and analysis and analysis of future forecasts? Investments, production, earnings, usage, historical and forecasts.
• To present the key TFT LCD Display manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
• To divide into the breakdown information by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
• To analyze the worldwide and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify important influences, drivers, impact factors in global and regions.
• To analyzing competitive developments like market expansion, agreement, new product launches and acquisitions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of TFT LCD Display:
• History Year: 2013 – 2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year: 2018 – 2025
This report includes the approximation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to approximate and validate the market size of TFT LCD Display market, to approximate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Major market players have been identified by secondary research and their market share has been determined primarily by primary and secondary research. Sharing all percentages has been broken by using secondary sources and verified primary sources.