This report studies the global Teeth Whitening Products market status and forecast, categorizes the global Teeth Whitening Products market size (value & volume) by productions, type, application, and area. This report focuses on top manufactures in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central and South America, and Middle East and Africa).
Teeth whitening products is products that can either restore natural teeth shade or whiten teeth beyond natural shade. Teeth whitening products can be divided into two categories: surface whiteners and bleaches. Surface whiteners help remove surface stains physically or chemically. Products in this category mainly include dental scalars, chewing gums, toothpastes, gels and whitening kits, rinses, paint-on films and strips. Bleaches are generally based on peroxides and are able to change the inborn color of teeth. Based on the different conditions of teeth, two different kinds of methods will be adopted accordingly. Vital bleaching is done on living teeth and can remove the color caused by food, tobacco or age. While for teeth which is no longer alive non-vital bleaching will be applied to alter the changed color caused by a root canal.
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in U.S. and E.U. The manufacturers in U.S. have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Colgate Palmolive and P&G have a relatively higher level of product’s quality. As to U.K., Unilever has become as a global leader. In Japan, Lion Company leads the technology development. Most of Chinese manufactures locate in Guangdong and Yunnan province. Many companies have several plants, usually located in the place close to aimed consumption region. There are international companies set up factories in China either, such as P&G whose plant is located in Guangdong and Jiangsu province. Some companies usually take a joint venture enter into aim market, like Colgate who take their advantage merge with Sanxiao, whose key market is in China. In 2017, the value of the World Teeth Whitening Products market is valued at US $ 13300 million and by the end of 2025, it will reach $ 18400 million, Increase in CAGR of 4.2% between 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Johnson & Johnson
• Church &Dwight
• Ultradent Products
• Trident Gum
• KOR Whitening
• Hawley & Hazel Chemical
• YUNAN BAIYAO
• Golden Eagles
Geographically, major producers and consumers are studied in this report, focusing on productivity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunities in these key areas. Covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other regions
We may also provide customized regional or country-level reports for the following regions:
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
Central & South America
• Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
Based on the product, this report shows the rate of production, revenue, price, market and growth of each type, mainly divided into:
• Surface Whiteners
By Application, the market can be split into
• Professionally Applied
• Consumer Applied
The study objectives of this report are:
• Analysis and study of global teeth whitening products, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025)
• Focus on the creators of whitening products to study future capabilities, production, prices, markets and development plans.
• Market competition focuses on global producers for analyzing, describing, and analyzing landscape, SWOT analysis.
• Define, describe and estimate the market by type, application and area.
• Analyzing market potential potentials and benefits, opportunities and challenges, patience and risks in global and important sectors.
• Finding important strategies and factors that encourage or obstruct growth in the market.
• Analyzing opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high growth categories.
• To analyze individual growth trends and market analysis about their contribution.
• Analyzing competitive developments like market expansion, agreement, new product launches, and acquisitions.
• To make major players strategically profiles and to analyze their growth strategies extensively.
In this study, the year considered for measuring the market size of tooth whitening products are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
It is considered as a 2017 base year for data information by region, company, type and application. When the data was unavailable for basic information, the previous year was considered.
The following customization options are available for the report is:
• Regional and country-level analysis using the Last Whistling Products Market
• Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Let us know if you want some special information, we will give you the information you need.