This report studies the size of the global market of meat substitutes in major areas such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South the America, and Middle East and Africa; focuses on the consumption of meat substitutes in these areas. This research report categorizes the global Meat Substitute market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the analysis of the five forces of global market conditions, competition scenarios, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter.
Great-tasting products that either connects the texture of the actual meat to the health benefits of soy protein or completely change the meat, the choice of meat is now stability in many consumer homes. Due to the increasing use of meat products, factors such as increased health problems (including obesity and diabetes) are being taken. In addition, due to the health benefits offered by meat substitute products, such as weight loss and general good, the market of these products is expected to increase.
Meat options such as Tempe and tofu are rich in proteins and minerals because they are obtained from soy; In addition, they have become a popular meat substitute among vegetarian and vegetarian consumers for their health benefits. The market is characterized by the presence of large scale meat options manufacturers such as Quorn Foods (UK) and Meatless (Netherlands). Increasing numbers of new improved meat-free product launches by manufacturers such as low fat and fortified snack with the option of meat serves as the catalyst for the development of the meat substitute market. In 2017, the worldwide Meat Substitute market size was xx million US$ and is estimates to xx million US in 2025, rising at a CAGR of xx% from 2018.
The purpose of this study is to define, break, and project the size of the meat substitute market based on the company, product type, application and key areas. Various contributors included in the Price Series of Meet Substitute include Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, Arbitrators and Clients.
The key manufacturers in the Meat Substitute include:
• Amy’s Kitchen
• Beyond Meat
• Cauldron Foods
• Gardein Protein International
• Quorn Foods
• Vbites Food
• Morningstar Farms
• MGP Ingredients
• Sonic Biochem Extractions
• Archer Daniels Midland
• Nisshin OilliO
• Impossible foods
• Sunfed foods
• Field Roast
• Yves Veggie Cuisine
• Trader Joe’s
• Boca Burger
Key Market Segment
By Product Type
• Other Sources
• Shelf Stable
• North America
Market Size Split by Application
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
• To study and analyze the Global Meat Substitutes Market Size (Value and Quantity) by company, key areas / countries, products and applications, statistics from 2013 to 2017 and forecast of 2025.
• To understand the structure of the meat substrate market, identify its various sub-sections.
• To share detailed information about key factors affecting the development of the market (development capability, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Over the next few years, focus has been on major global meat products manufacturers to define, describe and analyze sales volume, price, market share, market competition scenario, SWOT analysis and development plans.
• Analyze the meat substrate in relation to personal growth trends, future prospects and their contribution to the overall market.
• Regarding the main areas (with their respective countries) to project the value and quantity of meat substrate submitters.
• To analyze competitive events like market competition, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions.
• To make strategic profiles of key players and to analyze their development strategies widely.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Meat Substitute are as follows: History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
This report contains estimates of market size for value (million US dollars) and volume (KMT). To estimate and validate the market size of the meat substrate market, both the top-down and the bottom-up approaches have been used so that the size of various other dependent sub-markets in the overall market can be estimated Major players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market share has been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares are divided, and the breakdown is determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources. 2017 is considered to be the base year for data information by region, company, type and application. Whenever data was unavailable for the base year, the previous year has been considered.