Frank n Raf’s This report studies the position and forecast of the global hair color market, by classifying the global hair color market size (value and volume) by manufacturers, type, application and region.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa). Hair dyes are those chemicals that are used to change hair color. Today, hair dyes are widely used, either to cover up grey hairs or simply by those wanting to change their natural hair color. Hair Dyes come in many shades, natural (blond, brown, etc.) and unnatural (orange, green, pink, red, blue, etc.). Hair dyeing or hair coloring is the practice of changing the natural hair color.
Hair coloring is basically of 3 types:
Often, the main reason for coloring hair is an increase in cosmetic and natural beauty. Hair coloring is extremely popular and various shades of hair dye are offered by almost every leading cosmetic brand. About 75% of females in the US dye their hair. Consumers use hair color and dye not only to cover gray hair but also to make style statements. Consumers’ desire to look fashionable is thus driving the hair color market. L’Oreal, leading in the Hair Color Market, brings his products to the market as “Beauty for Everyone”. The company has supported many celebrities and beauty experts (so-called brand ambassador) for product promotion and advertising in different areas.
In the hair color market, the same revenue has also been seen from the middle class population. In the next few years, companies will invest a lot more on R & D and move in the high-end product area due to higher prices and higher margins due to high-end products compared to lower-end products. In the future, estimates of production and consumption continue to grow with stable growth rates. In order to meet the huge and growing demand, more and more players will go into this industry. The global hair color market is worth 17800 million US dollars in 2017 and will reach US $ 32600 million by the end of 2025, growing at CAGR of 7.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report:
• Kao Corporation
• Avon Products
• Estee Lauder Companies
• Godrej Consumer Products
• Shiseido Company
• World Hair Cosmetics (Asia)
• Cadiveu Professional USA (no Hair color products)
• Chatters (no Hair color products)
• Toni & Guy Hairdressing (no Hair color products)
• Johnson & Johnson (no Hair color products)
Geographically, this report studies biggest producers and consumers, concentrating on product capability, production, value, consumption, market share and opportunities for development in these major regions.
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other regions
We can also provide separate regional or country-level reports optimized for the following areas:
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
Central & South America
• Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, profit, price, market share, and growth rate of each type, primarily divided into:
• Temporary Hair Dye
• Semi-permanent Hair Dye
• Permanent Hair Dye
By Application, the market can be divided into
• Home Use
• Commercial Use
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study global hair color capacity, production, price, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• In the future, focus on major hair color manufacturers to study capacity, production, and value, market share and development plans.
• Global focuses on major manufacturers, market competitiveness scenarios, define, analyze and analyze independent analysis.
• Define, describe and estimates the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze global and key areas, market potential and profit, opportunities, and challenges, abstinence and risk.
• Identify important trends and factors that drive or interfere with the growth of the market.
• Analyzing opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high growth blocks.
• Tactically analyzing each submarket in relation to personal growth tendencies and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments like market competition, agreement, new product launches and acquisitions.
• To strategically profile the major players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Hair Color are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For data input by area, company, type and application, 2017 is considered to be the base year. Whenever data was available for the base year, the previous year has been considered.
• Hair Color Manufacturers
• Hair Color Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Hair Color Subcomponent
• Manufacturers Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
• Available Customizations
Along with the given market data, Frank N. Ralf provides customization as per the company’s specific requirements.
The following customization options are available for report:
• Regional and country-level analysis of the hair color market by end-user.
• Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players
Let us know if you want some special information, we will give you the information you need.