In 2018, the global Craft Beer market size was xx million US$ and is forecast to xx million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2018. In this study, 2017 is considered as base year and 2018 to 2025, because forecast period for estimating the size of the market for craft beer.
This study researches the market size of Craft Beer, presents the global Craft Beer sales and revenue by companies, regions, type and application, history breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
This report focuses on the key data information of Craft Beer in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa, presents sales, revenue, market share, growth rate of Craft Beer for each region and countries in each region.
For top companies, this report checks and analyzes data from sales, revenue, market share and growth rates for top players, from 2013 to 2018.
This report also conducts a study of global market conditions, competition scenarios, market share, growth rates, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s five reward analyzes.
This report includes the following producers; We can also add other companies you want.
• Ferrel Brewing
• Pirate Life
• Stone & Wood
• Bridge Road Brewers
• Little Creatures
• James Squire
• Moon Dog
• Mountain Goat
Market Segment by Product Type
• Wheat Beer
• Sour Beer
• Barley Wine
Market Segment by Application
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The study objectives are:
• Analysis and research of world craft bears and prediction of future forecast including capacity, production, value, consumption, growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
• The main handicraft is presenting a recent development for beer manufacturers, capacity, production, revenue, market and important players.
• To break the breakdown data by department, type, companies and applications.
• To analyze market potential and profit, opportunities and challenges, patience and risks in the global and major sectors.
• To identify important influences, drivers, impact factors in global and regions.
• Analyzing competitive developments like market expansion, agreement, new product launches and acquisitions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Craft Beer are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2018
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025.
Let us know if you want some special information, we will give you the information you need.