The expansion of the global agrochemical and pesticide industry is forecast
to reach 5.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market
increased with an average annual growth of 10.2%. Currently, anti-sprouting
products, herbicides and plant-growth regulators account for 42.7% of the
global demand while the remaining market share is divided between
insecticides (27.1%), fungicides (19.7%), disinfectants (3.4%) and other
agrochemicals and pesticides (7.0%).
China, France, Germany, India, and the United States represent the largest
agrochemical and pesticide markets while the strongest annual growth is
forecast to occur in China (8.8%), Egypt (8.7%), India (8.5%), Bangladesh
(8.1%) and South Korea (7.0%).
Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets package report in the World by 2020 –
Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry
data on the actual market situation and future overlook for agrochemicals
and pesticides in the world.
Along with a global agrochemical and pesticide market report the
package contain country reports from the following countries:
Australia, Azerbaijan, Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bulgaria,
Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France,
Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland,
Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Morocco, Mexico,
Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman,
Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal,
Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden,
Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay,
The research involves meaningful data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts by
2020 which makes an invaluable reports resource for industry analysts,
executives, consultants, sales and product managers, marketing, and other
people looking for major industry data in readily affordable documents with
clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
– What is the current size of the agrochemical and pesticide market in the
world and in different countries?
– How is the agrochemical and pesticide market separated into different
– How are all over the market and different product segments increasing?
– How is the market forecast to elaborate in the future?
– What is the market potential equate to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
– Overall agrochemical and pesticide market size, 2009-2020
– Agrochemical and pesticide market product segment by size, 2009-2020
– Development rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market and
different product segments, 2009-2020
– Shares of different product sections of the overall agrochemical and
pesticide market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
– Market Potential Rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market
and different product segments
The market data is used for the following product segments:
Anti-sprouting products, herbicides, and plant-growth regulators
Other agrochemicals and pesticides
Through the major reasons to purchase include the following:
– Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and
future outlook of the agrochemical and pesticide market in the world to 2020
– Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
– Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other
business strategies by identifying the major market opportunities and outlook
– Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data involved
in the reports. The data is definitely presented and can be easily incorporated
into presentations and internal reports.